Visiontree has come a long way from focus on one international market to another and now serving Global Markets across subcontinents where business matters most.. Today its customer base is global with its employee force spread across the world. As the organization is growing by leaps and bounds, recruitment is growing parallel to keep pace with the dynamic needs of the organization. Being repute among SAP Community, attracting the best resources from the market is predictable. We have an esteemed group of partners to support us for hiring candidates on contractual basis.
At Visiontree, we employ different channels to attract, nurture and retain the best talent in the industry. A part of this talent acquisition process includes the engagement of resource partners who deliver value by providing the best talent for our company.
Visiontree has been engaging resource partners for the last couple of years and is now looking at having SAP Centric resource partners who specialize in delivering requirements of individual businesses.
Staffing Partner Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 30 to 40 SAP Resource Consultants on Permanent role of Partner.
- There should be dedicated investment in terms of SAP Centric Sourcing Managers & In house
- SAP hands-on Resume filtering Team before processing their candidature
- Two SAP Customer References where Visiontree can personally speak and Validate Information.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years into Business and Last three years of Audited Records available along with Tax Records.
- Detailed Profile of Management & Promoter Team and their availability for Business Planning Session in case of short listing.
- Either a Physical Location or Administration Service available by Partner for country where they are supporting Visiontree with SAP Professionals in order to address successful Onboarding of candidates in terms of Visa, Immigration, Logistics and Insurance matters.
- Minimum Corporate Liability Insurance up to 2 mn USD is mandatory while dealing with Visiontree in North America, Europe, Middle East & Asia.